Comment on page
The Pen tool allows you to create custom vector paths as well as add additional vertices to your procedural paths. Learn more about the Pen tool by either watching the video or reading more below.
The Pen tool allows you to create custom vector shapes. Activate the Pen tool by finding it under the Create Tools menu or by using the
Click on the stage to place vertices.
Click and drag to create a vertex with bezier handles. When you are finished, hit
escon your keyboard.
- Hold Alt (Opt) to detach Pen tool while drawing a path.
- Ctrl+click (Cmd+click) on vertex to toggle between mirrored and straight handles.
- With Select or Pen tool, Ctrl+click (Cmd+click) on vertex handle to remove that handle.
- With Select or Pen tool, Alt+click (Opt+click) on a vertex handle to detach the handle.
- With Pen tool, Alt+click (Opt+click) on a vertex to delete the vertex.
- Alt+drag (Option+drag) to duplicate vertices.
Last modified 2mo ago